Veterans Services

(609) 645-5839, (609) 343-2358

Veteran Vending Licenses

Veterans residing in Atlantic County may apply for a Veteran’s Vendor License. You must be an honorably discharged veteran, apply in person at the Clerk’s Office, bring your DD-214 discharge papers and proof of Atlantic County residency. There is no charge for this service.

Veteran Identification Cards

Veterans can register their DD-214 discharge papers with the County Clerk’s Office. Registering this form affords the veteran the security of knowing that his/her records are permanently recorded. A Veteran who records his/her DD-214 will receive a Veteran ID Card which shows the Veteran’s name, address, and file number of their recorded DD-214. This service is free of charge to all honorably discharged Atlantic County Veterans.